Tuesday 7 August 2012

A Mention I forgot to Mention

Last year I was really pleased to have some of my products included in DaWanda's Winter "Lovebook" - a mini catalogue they send out to the press as a sampler of some of the handmade goodness available on the site.

Then this year I was delighted that they chose to feature me & my shop in one of the mini interviews that are dotted throughout Summer Lovebook's pages. Especially as they said such nice things about my work :)



It's been a busy year though, and I completely forgot to blog about it! Oops.

 

If you fancy a look through the whole of the summer Lookbook, you can download it as a PDF here.

6 comments:

Tumus said...

I saw your felt camera turn up on the Mollie Makes blog, here's the linky: http://molliemakes.themakingspot.com/blog/moodboard-monday-snap-happy

Janet said...

Nice! Laura you deserve those kind words.

at-the-attic said...

amazing

Manu said...

so nice! good on you, Laura :)

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks everyone!

Tumus - thanks for that link, I'd not seen that feature :)

Unknown said...

Ooh, congratulations!