Sunday 13 January 2013

Back to Work!

I'm pleased to announce that all my shops - on Big Cartel, Etsy, Folksy and DaWanda - are now back open after my Christmas break. Hurrah!

Most of the felt squares and other craft supplies I sell are now back in stock, but there are a few handmade pieces out of stock as I ran out of quite a lot of designs in the run up to Christmas. I'm hoping to get everything re-stocked as soon as possible but in the meantime if there's anything you've had your eye on that you can't see in stock, just let me know and I'll do my best to help :)


It was good to have a bit of "proper" time off from the day-to-day demands of shop-keeping, to enjoy Christmas and to work on some other projects, but it's nice to be settling back into to rhythms of my normal working week.

I've been thinking a lot about my plans for 2013, and I really want to clear out lots of stuff from my sale section to make space in my shops (and in my studio!) for new things. So, until the end of January, all items in my sale sections have been marked down by an extra 50% (so if they were on sale for £5, they're now a mere £2.50). Lots of very affordable treats for you or your friends :)

The biggest selection of sale items is over in my Etsy shop but you can find lots over in my Big Cartel shop too.

A few other things to look out for...

I've got some sets of "not quite perfect" buttons available in my Etsy shop  - these are slightly lower quality than I'd usually sell, but still pretty awesome big buttons:


... there are a couple of very slightly damaged copies of my book, Super-Cute Felt available too:


... and I've listed my remaining Christmas Felt bundles at bargain prices because, well, it's not going to be Christmas again for a while now! You could stock up ready for crafting this year's ornaments, or just use the felt in the bundle to sew other things :)


Oh, and if you're planning some new projects this spring make sure you check out the Valentine's Felt bundle...

... and the recently updated Colour Trends bundle which now includes shades for spring/summer 2013.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

You are one busy woman. Your felt items are wonderful.

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thank you! :)