Saturday 12 January 2013

More Threads

I continue to be working on some bits and bobs I can't blog about yet... so, yet again, here are some snaps of some of the threads I've been using. The threads are from several different projects but actually I think they look rather nice together!

Reels of sewing thread...


Bobbins of Embroidery thread...


... and some leftover bits of thread, post-stitching:


(Note to self: Laura, please remember to come back to look at these photos and design something using this colour palette, it is awesome).

2 comments:

Debra said...

I saw this thing on Pinterest where you can leave your thread strands out in the Spring and birds use them for their nests. I suspect birds around your house would have really pretty nests. Thanks for the inspiration.

Bugs and Fishes said...

What a nice idea, Debra!