Thursday 3 January 2013

Scraps and Supplies

I've been working on some colourful new things... here are some of the leftover scraps:



I can't show them to you yet, but I thought you'd like to see some of the bright supplies I've been using to make them. 

Embroidery threads...



... sewing threads...


... and (of course) lots of colourful felt:


P.S. I scheduled a few posts in advance this week and for some reason Blogger posted this one a few days too early! Oops! Apologies to anyone who has already had this post pop up in their blog reader / email / etc, and sorry if you left a comment on the earlier post that has now vanished. Not the most organised way to start off the year, huh? :)

4 comments:

WinnibriggsHouse said...

That looks very intriguing. cant wait to see the end products. Happy New Year to you and yours and continued success in all you do. x

Jopsy said...

Wow you are days ahead of me (says Thurs 3rd Jan 2013) I'm still on NYE! Happy 2013

MySpecialAgent said...

I do love all the colours!

CappelloABombetta said...

Hi Laura,
here you find one of my work with your beautiful felt!

I hope you like it!

http://www.cappelloabombetta.com