Wednesday 14 May 2014

Felt Flowers for docrafts Creativity Magazine

The May issue of docrafts Creativity magazine has just arrived in my local newsagent... which I'm very pleased about, because it includes two projects designed by me!


Look, there I am on the "this issue's contributers page" :)


For this issue I made a reversible coffee cosy decorated with felt shapes (which I cut with an Xcut A4 Xpress Die-cutting Machine) ...


... and a little felt brooch.


I've been so very busy over the last couple of months that I still haven't had a chance to experiment with the die-cutting machine after being sent it way back in March... I must plan a Making Day soon so I can get cutting (and then tell you guys all about it, of course).

2 comments:

bairozan said...

Congratulations! I love the cosy but also the not typical flower brooch :)

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thank you! x